Cheat CS 1.6

Bienvenue invité Si tu veux voir l'intégralité du forum, pense à t'inscrire Une fois inscrit, tu pourras profiter de la totalité des services proposés par le forum: Tutoriels, ressources, services commandes, etc.. Ambiance cordiale assurée

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 10-10-2018 07:53:33

dmt1997325
Membre

Actor Mahmoud Masoud pe

Actor Mahmoud Masoud performs during a stage show named "In Egypt's Name" at a small drama theater in Cairo Thomas Davis Sr Jersey , Egypt, June 14, 2016. (XinhuaMeng Tao) An actor receives his reward during the closing ceremony of 9th session of the Egyptian National Theater Festival at the Opera House in downtown Cairo, Egypt, Aug. 9, 2016. (XinhuaWang Xue)
by Mahmoud Fouly

CAIRO, Aug. 10 (Xinhua) -- "For me, Egypt is the most beloved and beautiful of all. I love her when she owns the world's east and west. And I love her when she is down, wounded in war... "

With these verses, Egyptian well-known actor Mahmoud Masoud opened his one-man poetic stage performance entitled "In Egypt's Name," written by late renowned poet Salah Jahin in 1971, with a background screen displaying historic and modern photos of Egypt for few attendees at the country's national Cairo Puppet Theater.

authentic.com/]Wholesale NFL Nike Jerseys[/url]

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com