Cheat CS 1.6

Bienvenue invité Si tu veux voir l'intégralité du forum, pense à t'inscrire Une fois inscrit, tu pourras profiter de la totalité des services proposés par le forum: Tutoriels, ressources, services commandes, etc.. Ambiance cordiale assurée

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 15-10-2015 03:11:09

yuguhun
Membre

Hughes said. "Obviously in a situation lik

NEW YORK, N. Josh Hamilton Replic Jersey .Y. - Derek Jeter is among the most media-savvy athletes on the planet, but he says it came through trial and error.I think you learn through experience, he told The Associated Press in an interview Wednesday, three days after he finished his 20th and final season with the New York Yankees. Ive made my fair share of mistakes with the media.Jeter is hoping to help other athletes avoid those mistakes a€” and get out their own unfiltered stories a€” with the launch of The Players Tribune website. His site, which went live Wednesday, promises unique access to top athletes in every sport a€” from videos to photos to podcasts and more a€” in their own words.You want players to feel like this is a safe place where they can get their message across how they want to portray it, the former shortstop said.Jeter said he doesnt see The Players Tribune as a replacement for reporters.Were not trying to take away from sportswriters. Sportswriters are what makes sports successful, he said. I think were sort of working in conjunction with them.The 40-year-old said todays athletes are familiar with a variety of platforms to get across their message.This generation has fun sharing things, he said.But he said his website will fill a void in the communication process, noting it will let players go into more detail than the 140-character limit on Twitter. (He isnt on Twitter and acknowledged hes not too familiar with it.)How many times do you see someone put something out, and then next thing you know, theyre saying it came across the wrong way, it was out of context, its not what I meant, he said.He also noted that sports media doesnt always have time to cover all athletes and tell their storiesThe former All-Star won five championships during a storied career. In his first post on the site, he spoke about the whirlwind of his final season and his disappointment in missing the post-season.When asked if he watched the Kansas City Royals thrilling extra-innings win over the Oakland Athletics in the American League Wild Card game on Tuesday night, he said no.Even though it was Jeters decision to call it a career, the desire to be out there remains: He likened watching the post-season to being a kid who isnt allowed to play with his friends.But he made it clear that he wont be returning to Yankee Stadium, either as a player or as a broadcaster.Im not going to be in the booth, he said. I have a hard time criticizing people.Jeter said he plans to concentrate on the website and expand his business portfolio.I have a whole lot to learn, but its exciting, he said.___Online:http://www.theplayerstribune.com___Follow Nekesa Mumbi Moody at http://www.twitter.com/nekesamumbi Angels Jersey . Off the ice, theyve provided us with these hilarious moments.Kane & Toews chirping each other while playing NHL 11.These hilarious All-Star Game ads.Kane helping Toews pick up a girl. Josh Hamilton Angels Jersey . Zanetti will retire after 19 seasons at Inter, and the stadium was sold out as fans packed in to bid farewell to their 40-year-old captain. Lazio threatened to spoil the party when Giuseppe Biava scored the opening goal inside two minutes to stun San Siro.MINNEAPOLIS - Kurt Suzuki rarely makes errors or hits home runs. He did both on Saturday night, and the homer made up for a bad throw that could have cost Minnesota another game. The All-Star catcher went 2 for 3 with a solo homer and made an impressive slide into home plate that helped lift the Twins over first-place the Kansas City Royals, 4-1. Suzuki redeemed himself for an errant throw in the fourth that allowed Nori Aoki to score after stealing third and give Kansas City a 1-0 lead. The mistake came with his starting pitcher, Phil Hughes, looking dominant and locked in a duel with hard-throwing rookie Yordano Ventura. "The hardest part is Phil was throwing so good and for me to do something like that, thats what really got me a little bit," Suzuki said. It was his fourth error of the season. "It was pretty brutal," Suzuki said. "It was just one of those things where you get your body moving too quick and I lost the ball probably about right before my arm started coming forward. I said, This is not good." It looked as if that run would be all the Royals needed to win their fourth straight. Ventura had dominated Minnesotas lineup with his power for most of the night, consistently hitting into the upper-90s. Hughes (13-8) allowed one run, seven hits and struck out six over 7 1-3 to outlast the young righty. "You just dont want to be the guy that breaks first," Hughes said. "Obviously in a situation like that, I knew that one run might not be good enough and I had to at least keep it there." Ventura (9-9) threw six innings of one-hit ball before the Twins broke through in the seventh. With runners on second and third, Ventura threw a 99-mph fastball that shattered Danny Santanas bat — but Santana reached base when Billy Butler tried to throw out Suzuki at home. The throw was in time, but the tag by catcher Salvador Perez was off, and Suzuki scored. Brian Dozier followed with his 25th double of the season to score pincch-runner Eduardo Escobar. Kole Calhoun Angels Jersey. Kennys Vargas chased Ventura two batters later with a sacrifice fly to score Santana. "You got to put up more runs than one," Butler said. "Thats not the way it is every night, but thats the way it is tonight." Hughes has won three in a row after losing three straight starts. He also has allowed only three runs this month. Casey Fien pitched to two batters in the eighth and Glen Perkins pitched the ninth for this 31st save in 34 chances. SUZUKIS HOMER SURPRISES: Suzukis solo homer in the eighth off Aaron Crow was his first since May 20, a span of 217 at-bats. Asked if manager Ron Gardenhire said anything to him in the dugout, Suzuki laughed and said: "Yeah, he said, What happened? Whered that come from?" WALKS, WALKS AND MORE WALKS Ventura struggled with his command, walking a season-high six batters and getting called for a balk in the third inning. Still, he had a no-hitter through four innings despite allowing six base runners. None of his walks came around to score. The Royals lost a game Ventura started for just the second time in the last nine starts. "Command was off a little bit, but he did a nice job getting us to the seventh with a one-run lead," manager Ned Yost said. TRAINERS ROOM: Twins: A week after severely spraining his right ankle, RHP Anthony Swarzak appears to be fine and has avoided the disabled list. "He came and did everything out in the pen yesterday, actually simulated running off the mound going to first base. Hes fine," Gardenhire said. UP NEXT: Kansas Citys Jeremy Guthrie (8-10) will pitch Sunday against Tommy Milone (6-3) in the third of this four-game series. Guthrie will try to bounce back from his previous start when he allowed six runs — four earned — against Oakland on Tuesday as the As snapped the Royals eight-game winning streak. Milone makes his second start for the Twins since being acquired from Oakland last month. wholesale jerseys wholesale jerseys cheap soccer jerseys cheap nhl jerseys cheap jerseys ' ' '

#2 10-08-2018 16:27:45

fsdf
Invité

Re: Hughes said. "Obviously in a situation lik

No es que el reloj hubiera desaparecido de la Replicas Relojes colección, pero Omega lo había ido actualizando y llegó Replicas de Relojes un momento en que se deshizo de uno sus rasgos más característicos: Replica Relojes la decoración con forma de olas. El modelo fue separando poco a poco su destino del de Bond para tomar entidad propia y aumentar así sus posibilidades de venta, porque ya no dependía de los seguidores de la saga.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com