Cheat CS 1.6

Bienvenue invité Si tu veux voir l'intégralité du forum, pense à t'inscrire Une fois inscrit, tu pourras profiter de la totalité des services proposés par le forum: Tutoriels, ressources, services commandes, etc.. Ambiance cordiale assurée

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 08-11-2017 09:12:04

sofiawatson
Nouveau membre

I need help with my public service assignment?

In my assignment we have to define how to write me an assignment what sport and recreation is, I have done that but the next question, to me doesn't make much sense, the question is: In your presentation you should: Identify where sport and recreation is currently used within all the public  services. I don't really understand, i have had a look around on the internet but that's done no good. I have explained the benefits, what activities, the sort of rules etc. But i'm just completely stumped at that question! Could you either explain the question or give me an answer in which i'll then understand the question and obviously change the answer into my own words. Thank you!

#2 04-12-2017 14:06:54

lisaruxandra
Nouveau membre

Re: I need help with my public service assignment?

Suppose I make a task through Assignment Help, so every understudy in the class gets their own particular repo with that task that they can work off of.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com