Cheat CS 1.6

Bienvenue invité Si tu veux voir l'intégralité du forum, pense à t'inscrire Une fois inscrit, tu pourras profiter de la totalité des services proposés par le forum: Tutoriels, ressources, services commandes, etc.. Ambiance cordiale assurée

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 10-10-2017 10:25:05

rxz123
Membre

Wholesale Soccer Jerseys

Over the past few weeks Wholesale Soccer Jerseys From China , national media, and yours truly, have been dealing with health care reimbursement doughnut holes, black holes and the like, in an effort to show how changing certain key habits can lead to better health outcomes, for ever.

Last week, President Obama made it clear that he is favoring health care reform, with the government playing a role in this, a big role indeed. Therefore, I d like to take a brake from my blog s doughnut hole sequence to address this topic, just this one time, and I will be back to ...make the doughnuts next time.

First, lets put some stats upfront. It is a well known fact that Americans will spent 18 of GDP on health care in 2009. Now is this bad? Some people argue we don t spend enough. Look, each of us spends a bigger portion on our mortgage, our cars Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China , etc., so the question is: what is the most important item to purchase in your life? It has to be health care, the good that keeps us alive so we can spend on other items. I don t believe the issue is the amount we spend, as much as it is what this spent buys us. It is my position that this spent has to be correlated with consumer behavior.

It has been argued that about 75 of health care costs are derived by certain behavior. Another argument is that 75 of all costs can be attributed to less than half a dozen diseases, such as diabetes, obesity, cardiovascular and cancer. Furthermore, about 75 of these diseases are preventable, which is what I have been trying to show through out my doughnut hole discussion series. Thus, the magic rule for health care cost control and improved health outcomes is 757575. It gets implemented by starting to change behavior, which subsequently results in better outcomes and prevention, and this has to produce cost reductions.

The question is therefore how do we change behavior? Well, the model already exists in various forms and is currently utilized on the provider side. It goes without saying that it needs to be implemented on the consumer side. In its simplest form, each company will develop a personal diary for each employee, with specific incentives and rewards Wholesale Custom Soccer Jerseys , for things like exercising, weight reduction, cholesterol management and other metrics. The model scores an employee accordingly and based on these scores employees get rewards, such as premium reductions, etc.

Benefit design has to be modified to capture the so called QALYs , i.e., additional (or expected) Quality Adjusted Life Years a person gains by changing behavior. These pharmacoeconomic metrics are routinely calculated for various drug therapies by pharma companies; the missing link is the consumer reward. If I change my behavior and do away with obesity, I should be rewarded with the avoided cost for this disease.

The advantage of a behavioral change mandated by the 757575 rule is based on the following: The 757575 rule will produce better health outcomes and hence cost savings, for ever. The politically contrived ever compromised by the two parties government plan, with its exorbitant, unsustainable costs and questionable outcomes is a quick fix; and quick fixes produce bad habits that demand more fixes. And yes you guested, too many fixes that don t fix anything, need to be ...fixed, again.

Did you find this article informative, thought provoking or interesting? If so Wholesale Soccer Jerseys , you may also enjoy visiting this blog: http:www.askDrNick anything.blogspot
Marketing And Advertising Tips With Facebook – Proven Strategies To Try! Marketing And Advertising Tips With Facebook – Proven Strategies To Try! September 21, 2013 | Author: Arthur Bishop | Posted in Internet Marketing

The Facebook platform is pretty simple to understand and the social media site has a lot of fans. It is so much more than a place to catch up with friends. Keep reading to get more advice and tips on marketing for Facebook, and all that you can accomplish with it.

Host a giveaway to generate attention. You ought to urge customers to sign up by providing freebies to certain subscribers. Announce the winners on your Facebook page, and repeat this strategy every time you need to get more subscribers for your campaign.

See if Facebook advertisements are a good fit. This will help to promote your products in a very effective manner. If you want big results, ads can help you get them. The cost is negligible compared to the potential gains.

Try putting out some Facebook ads for your business. Posting on your page only goes so far. To reach more into your specific channel, you should buy some ads on Facebook. These ads are not expensive and can quickly increase your followers and your sales.

Giveaways are very helpful in marketing. Reward those who sign up for your newsletter or like your page. Video production will not cost you much money, but the communication opportunity with customers is invaluable.

Facebook Offers allows you to promote contests or free giveaways to your customers. Just get the offer all set up and change it to “Promoted Post.” If the offer is extra special, you can promote it to people that aren’t fans as well.

Have you looked into using custom tabs on your Facebook page? The tabs will let you present your information in an organized manner. For example, if you are holding a contest, you can include a tab for the contest information.

Make valuable posts. Link to great deals, new product information or the latest cutting edge updates to give your fans something in return for the time they spend on your page. Don’t do a hard sell though.

You don’t want to always assume that your absolute best option for marketing through social media is Facebook. This network is very popular, but some subcultures and age groups prefer other websites. Research your audience and find out where they hang out online . Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale NFL Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys Wholesale   Wholesale NFL Jerseys China   Wholesale NFL Jerseys From China   Wholesale Football Jerseys

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com