Cheat CS 1.6

Bienvenue invité Si tu veux voir l'intégralité du forum, pense à t'inscrire Une fois inscrit, tu pourras profiter de la totalité des services proposés par le forum: Tutoriels, ressources, services commandes, etc.. Ambiance cordiale assurée

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#278 18-02-2020 12:45:19

SVR Technologies
Invité

Re: FGC Wallhack v7

Pretty article! I found some useful information in your blog, it was awesome to read, thanks for sharing this great content to my vision. i also want to share some infor mation regarding  sap pp tutorial.keep sharing.

#279 21-02-2020 07:07:34

ampersand2912
Membre
Site web

Houston Texas based Nigerian artiste, Marvelous Imabeh, better known as Marvy is reputable for her distinctive, amazing song writing, sound and artistic prowess. She is one of those artistes you can’t put in a box as a result of the balance she has been able to strike between Afro-pop, trap music, with a touch of hip-hop.
fakaza
With a brand of music whose messages and melodies are timeless, resonating the everyday struggle of humans, Africans most especially, Marvy sees music as a tool for influence, change; hence her passion for passing timeless, soul-conscious and uplifting messages to everyone that listens. fakaza 2020

According to the unique singer, “I was born to do Music, I can’t do without it; music isn’t a passion for me. It is my purpose and that’s why I’m very deliberate and intentional about it”. I have released two officially singles ‘Believe’ and ‘Ji Masun’ and both songs are currently gaining massive reviews and airplay in the US and some part of Nigeria.” amapiano

Speaking on current projects, she said; “My new single titled ‘Never enough’ is dropping on Friday, produced by Tesla, mixed and mastered by GMK. I’m also currently working on my debut EP and I can’t wait to share it with the world. It will be dropping in the next couple of months. I’m also working on some features with some of the biggest African artistes and the aim of the EP is to project my story and African music to the world.”

Marvy, a confident and outspoken person with so much love for God recalled the encouraging things Rel Carter, A&R of Roc Nation said about her music during one of her encounters with him. amapiano 2020

She said; “I performed at the Hollywood last year and the reception was really mind-blowing. Recently I had a meeting with Rel Carter, head of A&R (Roc Nation) and you know Roc is owned by Jay-Z and the things he said about my music were really encouraging.”

Unlike like some of her contemporaries who may want to compete with the likes of Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade, Teni, others, she insists that though she has a lot of respect for them, her music is uniquely timeless.

#280 23-02-2020 04:12:18

ampersand2912
Membre
Site web

‘Soul Sister Retribution’ is the song that changed my writing forever. I used to labor over pop sensibility but with this one, I decided to leave my heart directly on the paper.

An outspoken stream of consciousness. It’s the sole reason for the stylistic evolution in my artistry and music. I wanted to be poetically liberated. To say things that have meaning.

That run deep and are meant to inspire, empower and move; reflecting on a time in history but igniting hope that love and strength can heal and unite. It’s a conversation with young me, written for an older me about all my girls who may need to hear it.”

Hailed by the Las Vegas Sun as “one of the city’s most promising artists,” the Vegas-based rapper, singer, and all-around badass is bringing her one-of-a-kind sound to a national audience.

In 2019, Brown signed 8 major sync deals with E! Entertainment’s Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Total Divas, Total Bellas; A&E’s Born This Way; MTV’s The Real World, Lohan Beach Club; TLC’s The Healer; USA Network’s Miz & Mrs.; OWN Network’s Family or Fiancé as well as Discovery, TLC and NASCAR international.

Rockie’s follow up EP, Mad World, is in high demand, already charting on nearly 100 college radio stations nationwide. Her song, “Hero,” was approved for NPR’s 2019 Tiny Desk Contest, and Mixmag, the world’s biggest dance music and clubbing destination, recently dropped her new single, “Get Gone.” Rockie just signed with Urban Influence in the U.K.

Rockie’s extensive training at the American Musical and Dramatic Academy is matched by cutting her teeth in countless bars, showrooms, and Vegas lounges in multiple styles and genres — including Rock, Rap and even Opera. These hard-won attributes make up her signature sound and unique performance style.

zamusic download new songs

#281 23-02-2020 23:36:49

biography
Invité

Click here for latest celebrity gossip

Naija News Gist | Get The Latest Information On Nigerian News, Sports News And Entertainment Gist On Naijanewsgist.

#282 23-02-2020 23:39:22

biography
Invité

https://www.1biography.com/

Click here for celebrities biography

LEARN THE LIFE STORIES OF YOUR FAVORITE FAMOUS FIGURES WITH OUR COLLECTION OF BIOGRAPHIES AND CELEBRITIES NEWS.

#283 27-02-2020 07:52:44

ampersand2912
Membre
Site web

It was an exciting atmosphere last night at the ‘silent party themed’ album listening party for 2Baba’s earlier announced 7th solo album titled ‘Warriors’.

The 13-track album which is scheduled for a 28th February 2020 release was well-received by an exclusive celebrity guest list that spans the music industry, Nollywood and the media.

Held at The Artisan lounge VI, the esteemed guests were treated to the exclusive first experience of the album, ‘Warriors’ via powerful headsets provided by House of Oni.

Also, they got to witness the incredible visual for ‘We Must Groove’ ft. Burna Boy shot by Patrick Ellis. ‘We Must Groove’ is the next single off the 13-track thriller which also boasts of features from some Africa’s biggest Afrobeats exports; Burna Boy, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage and Olamide.

2Baba, the man of the moment was in high spirits and he vibed with the guests as they enjoyed the album. boxjamz.com

Some notable guests spotted at the listening include Sound Sultan, Joel, Olisa Adibua, Ik Osakioduwa, Kenny Blaq, Ebuka, MC Shakara, Maleke, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo, Omawumi, Orezi, Lord Sky, AY, Annie Idibia, Efe Omorogbe and many more.

Great reviews flowed right after the listening party as anticipation for the album doubled for everyone in attendance. latest songs download

#284 27-02-2020 07:53:12

ampersand2912
Membre
Site web

It was an exciting atmosphere last night at the ‘silent party themed’ album listening party for 2Baba’s earlier announced 7th solo album titled ‘Warriors’.

The 13-track album which is scheduled for a 28th February 2020 release was well-received by an exclusive celebrity guest list that spans the music industry, Nollywood and the media.

Held at The Artisan lounge VI, the esteemed guests were treated to the exclusive first experience of the album, ‘Warriors’ via powerful headsets provided by House of Oni.

Also, they got to witness the incredible visual for ‘We Must Groove’ ft. Burna Boy shot by Patrick Ellis. ‘We Must Groove’ is the next single off the 13-track thriller which also boasts of features from some Africa’s biggest Afrobeats exports; Burna Boy, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage and Olamide.

2Baba, the man of the moment was in high spirits and he vibed with the guests as they enjoyed the album. boxjamz.com

Some notable guests spotted at the listening include Sound Sultan, Joel, Olisa Adibua, Ik Osakioduwa, Kenny Blaq, Ebuka, MC Shakara, Maleke, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo, Omawumi, Orezi, Lord Sky, AY, Annie Idibia, Efe Omorogbe and many more.

Great reviews flowed right after the listening party as anticipation for the album doubled for everyone in attendance. latest songs download

#285 28-02-2020 07:58:39

ampersand2912
Membre
Site web

#286 28-02-2020 08:00:28

ampersand2912
Membre
Site web

#287 29-02-2020 07:01:36

ampersand2912
Membre
Site web

#288 29-02-2020 10:56:01

sudhapriya
Nouveau membre

Learn Selenium from the best Selenium Training center in Chennai which offers complete Selenium training in Chennai with Placement by well experienced Java Certified Trainer. Besant Technologies is a reputed Selenium Training Institute in Chennai and boasts of being a known producer of achievers. Today, Besant Technologies is one of the few best training companies providing complete practical trainings on Selenium Technologies.Besant Technologies is the Best Selenium Training Institute in Chennai as our trainers are the top employees in the MNC companies. Trainers have 10 plus years of experience and they are the authorities who interview the newbies in the company.

=https://www.besanttechnologies.com/tra … in Chennai

#290 03-03-2020 08:01:39

ampersand2912
Membre
Site web

#291 03-03-2020 19:18:44

Rehab Mp3
Invité

Latest South African Music & Entertainment Blog Rehab Mp3 Music & Videos Download South African Music & Videos, Latest South African Songs Mp4 Videos Hip Hop Mp3 Musics Lyrics & Latest Gist

#292 04-03-2020 06:24:00

ampersand2912
Membre
Site web

#293 05-03-2020 07:38:48

ampersand2912
Membre
Site web

#294 06-03-2020 08:43:07

ampersand2912
Membre
Site web

#295 08-03-2020 16:26:51

ampersand2912
Membre
Site web

[url=https://boxjamz.com/songs/download hiphop songs[/url]Hiphop music download

#296 08-03-2020 16:27:52

ampersand2912
Membre
Site web

#297 10-03-2020 06:46:31

Saida
Invité

Thanks for sharing such an useful and informative post..

https://svrtechnologies.com/sap-fico-training-videos/

#298 10-03-2020 07:49:22

ampersand2912
Membre
Site web

#299 14-03-2020 05:12:02

ampersand2912
Membre
Site web

The  Coachella Music and Arts Festival, an annual international music fiesta, commonly called Coachella, billed for April the U.S., has been postponed until October amid fears of spread of coronavirus. www.zamusic.com

According to the New York Times, the festival, which had been planned for two different weekends, April 10 to 12 and April 17 to 19, will now take place six months later, from Oct. 9 to 11 and Oct. 16 to 18.  ZAMUSIC

“Organisers of the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, the giant pop festival in the picturesque desert of Southern California, have delayed next month’s event to October over concerns about the coronavirus.   zamusic. org
amazon

#300 14-03-2020 08:29:29

Niyaz
Nouveau membre
Lieu: India
Site web

That's a beautiful post. I can't wait to utilize the resources you've shared with us. Do share more such informative posts.
<a href="https://www.fita.in/data-science-course-in-chennai/">Data Science Course in Chennai</a>
<a href="https://www.fita.in/data-science-course-in-chennai/">Data Science Training in Chennai</a>
<a href="https://www.fita.in/data-science-course-in-chennai/">Data Science Certification in Chennai</a>
<a href="https://www.fita.in/devops-training-in-chennai/">DevOps certification in Chennai</a>
<a href="https://www.fita.in/data-science-course-in-chennai/">Data Science Training in Velachery</a>
<a href="https://www.fita.in/data-science-course-in-chennai/">Data Science Training in Tambaram</a>
<a href="https://www.fita.in/data-science-course-in-chennai/">Data Science Training in Adyar</a>
<a href="https://www.fita.in/data-science-course-in-chennai/">Data Science Training in Vadapalani</a>

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com