Cheat CS 1.6

Bienvenue invité Si tu veux voir l'intégralité du forum, pense à t'inscrire Une fois inscrit, tu pourras profiter de la totalité des services proposés par le forum: Tutoriels, ressources, services commandes, etc.. Ambiance cordiale assurée

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 16-12-2019 12:08:38

sarahvargas
Invité

Is it feasible for my candy store to get an app?

A Facebook or an Instagram page might suit your candy store. Professionals from a mobile app development agency in Gatineau do not recommend you make an app as your business is not that large nor is your market large for it as well.

#2 17-04-2020 13:34:53

varsha
Invité

Re: Is it feasible for my candy store to get an app?

sarahvargas a écrit:

A Facebook or an Instagram page might suit your candy store. Professionals from a mobile app development agency in Gatineau do not recommend you make an app as your business is not that large nor is your market large for it as well.

Agree with you.I dont think if they need an app for your candy store. You can promote your store on any social media platform. You can also create a video for your candy store.You can offer coupons in magazines, newspapers, circulars and flyers. Even if the customers don’t use coupon, it is the cost effective strategy of the promotion of your candy store.  But If you still need to know about how much does it cost then , you can contact any app development companty or cunsult an app expert for further information.

#3 23-05-2020 09:28:38

YoungHope
Nouveau membre

Re: Is it feasible for my candy store to get an app?

Dreams are not what you see when you sleep, dreams are things that do not allow you to sleep. Let me share geometry dash

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com