Cheat CS 1.6

Bienvenue invité Si tu veux voir l'intégralité du forum, pense à t'inscrire Une fois inscrit, tu pourras profiter de la totalité des services proposés par le forum: Tutoriels, ressources, services commandes, etc.. Ambiance cordiale assurée

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 15-11-2019 09:40:48

ylq
Nouveau membre

The Snowflak

The Snowflake Sister and the Snowflake Brother are about to go to the ground. In the early morning, Snowflake sister wakes up the snowflake brother. Snowflake brother looked at the ground and said, "Sister, I don't want to go down." "Why?" Snowflake sister asked. The younger brother of Snowflake replied: "Sister Wholesale Cigarettes, you see, our compatriots are smashed into balls in the hands of those naughty children, and they are piled up into other shapes, so they end their lives silently. I don't want to be like them." "Snowflake sister looked at the watch and said to the younger brother of Snowflake: "We still have time to go down to the ground. I will tell you a story!" "Snowflake brother smiled and nodded, waiting quietly for his sister's story. "A long time ago, there was a child who especially liked snowflakes. He doesn't screw the snow like other children. One day, a beautiful snow fluttered into his hands and began to melt Online Cigarettes. He was very sad and began to cry. Suddenly he heard a voice, "Don't cry, don't cry." He immediately raised his ears and listened carefully. The wonderful voice appeared again. I am the snow in your hand. Is it sad that you are so sad, is the end of my life meaningless? Our snowflake is to bring happiness to everyone. Although we are melting in people's hands, we are happy to leave, because this is our mission. The mission of Snowflake is to bring laughter and laughter to everyone. Don't be sad for me. I only hope that you are happy. After the snowflake disappeared. This voice has not disappeared for a long time around the child. What does he seem to understand, is this "dedication"? He smiled, and this laugh came from his pure heart. In the future, every time it snows, the child will remember the snowflake. He thought that snowflakes brought us a lot of happiness, only hope that we can be happy, so we must satisfy their request. We also want to bring happiness to those around us and bring this "heart" of snowflakes to more people. After listening to this story, Snowflake is very excited. He knows that his mission is to bring happiness to people. As long as people can have joyful laughter when they land Marlboro Gold, his mission is completed. Snowflake's younger brother's eyes have become more determined. He firmly said: "I understand my mission, I will complete my mission!" After that, I firmly grasped the snowflake sister's hand and began to fall with the wind.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

NewportCigarettes

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com