Cheat CS 1.6

Bienvenue invité Si tu veux voir l'intégralité du forum, pense à t'inscrire Une fois inscrit, tu pourras profiter de la totalité des services proposés par le forum: Tutoriels, ressources, services commandes, etc.. Ambiance cordiale assurée

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 10-10-2018 09:21:56

sohaibkhalid614
Nouveau membre
Site web

5 Best Selling Modules by FME

I am an SEO Executive from FME Extensions, a company that is serving its clients in web designing and development of all genres like WordPress, Magento, Joomla, and much more. FME has also created multiple multi-purpose products for its clients that are exclusively displayed on their official site and on Prestashop addons site where those products are very popular due to the extraordinary perfection in them.

A few products are listed below:

Prestashop Pre Order & Waiting List Notification Module:

PrestaShop Pre Order & Stock Notification module enables your customers to purchase your products in advance or subscribe to product waiting list. The customers will receive an email notification when the product is back in stock.

Prestashop Store Locator with Google Maps Module:

Google Maps PrestaShop Store Locator module allows you to display your physical store locations on a separate page using Google maps. Auto detects customer location to show the nearest store. The customer can also search for the store and get driving directions.

Prestashop Gift Card - Let Users Send Gift Certificate:

Gift Card Prestashop module boosts your store revenue by allowing customers to buy gift card vouchers for their loved ones and sharing it via email. It turns your customers into affiliate marketers by bringing in more traffic and buyers.

Product Quote Module - Allow Customer to Ask For Quote:

Prestashop Quote module allows your customers to submit quotes for products and bargain for the best prices. Review request & if agreed, send a direct cart link to customers' inbox. Ability to create multiple customized quote form.

Prestashop Custom Block - Add Custom HTML, Text, Blocks Module:

Our Prestashop HTML Block module allows you to create custom HTML, text & multi-media blocks using WYSIWYG editor. Using 36 built-in hooks display blocks anywhere on home, cart, product, category & CMS pages.

#2 04-11-2018 14:50:55

Rolex Replica
Invité

Re: 5 Best Selling Modules by FME

You can read about the efforts I made Fake Watches to obtain the Speedmaster Snoopy here. After showing my precious new Rolex Replica uk Speedmaster Professional with a Snoopy (turned into an astronaut) to some people, Hublot Replica a number of them asked why I wanted a cartoon character on the dial of my watch. I was already aware that many people Breitking Replica had this perception of the Speedmaster with the Snoopy dial, also given the fact that it was initially sold to a lot of women

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com