Cheat CS 1.6

Bienvenue invité Si tu veux voir l'intégralité du forum, pense à t'inscrire Une fois inscrit, tu pourras profiter de la totalité des services proposés par le forum: Tutoriels, ressources, services commandes, etc.. Ambiance cordiale assurée

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 01-06-2017 05:10:37

Shifangjing
Membre

adidas superstar negras y blancas

Todd Frazier Hopes To Remain With White Sox - RealGM Wiretap
Todd Frazier knows he may not be part of the plan if the Chicago White Sox execute a rebuild adidas superstar baratas españa , but the 30-year-old hopes to stick around.

"If I was here, shoot man, it would be great. I know what it takes to lead a team," Frazier said. "I've been showing the young guys already the right way and right things to do, whether it's as little as showing up at the ballpark at the right time or waiting to get in an elevator before all the veteran guys.

"It all adds up. It's the learning process, and I don't mind being the bad guy. I don't mind that at all. Constructive criticism -- you have to learn how to take that. It's been given to me all the time.

"I was taught the right way," he added. "If it's constructive adidas superstar baratas , learn from it. Don't get your feelings hurt, because that's just somebody who cares for you. These guys understand that I care for all of them. If that's the way [GM Rick Hahn's] going, and I'm still here, I'll take that with open arms."

Frazier is arbitration eligible in 2017 before he'll potentially enter free agency one year later.

Relationship Between Guillen Williams Beyond Repair - RealGM Wiretap The relationship between White Sox manager Ozzie Guillen and general manager Kenny Williams is now beyond repair, according to a Major League source. There have been at least two known heated blowups between Guillen and Williams this season, according to sources. There has also been talk that the White Sox are sniffing around about possible managerial candidates. Agent Calls Out Astros For Pressuring Aiken To Accept Lower Bonus - RealGM Wiretap

The Houston Astros have until Friday to sign first overall pick Brady Aiken to a contract.

Casey Close, the high school left-hander's advisor puma basket heart blancas , has criticized the team for using medical concerns to pressure Aiken into agreeing to a lesser bonus.

"We are extremely disappointed that Major League Baseball is allowing the Astros to conduct business in this manner with a complete disregard for the rules governing the draft and the 29 other clubs who have followed those same rules," Close said.

Houston reportedly has a $6.5 million agreement with Aiken.

"Throughout this process, we have been in touch with MLB to ensure that we are adhering to the rules at every point and we are confident that this has been the case," Jeff Luhnow said.

The Astros believe that Aiken's physical revealed a "significant abnormality" in the area of his elbow ligament, according to major-league sources.

Indians Spoil Justin Verlanders Return - RealGM Wiretap

The Indians spoiled the return of Tigers starter Justin Verlande on Saturday.

Carlos Santana homered and Carlos Carrasco shook off a bad history in Detroit to lift the Indians to a 5-4 win.

Yankees Re Sign Cashman Fire Kevin Long - RealGM Wiretap

The New York Yankees have re-signed general manager Brian Cashman to a three-year deal.

Cashman has been New York's GM since 1998.

In related news, the Yankees also announced that they have fired hitting coach Kevin Long and their infieldfirst base coach Mick Kelleher.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com